This post by Arjun Thomas (http://arjunthomas.com/?p=70) made me think of how I deal with best practices.
I like to cook, (http://marnixcatteeuw.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!B9C4E02838429A32!120.entry) and since my family likes me to cook, I usually do.
Firstly I buy some ingredients (usually a lot). Then I look for recipes. Finally I prepare dinner.
The best recipes go into my personal cookbook (it’s hand written to make it more stylish).
This is my collection of best practices, which I consult regularly. I will never copy a recipe exactly. They are my source of inspiration.
In knowledge management terminology, it means that I do not adopt the best practice of the past, but I adapt them to the present before applying.
This adaption is crucial, since the present is not the same as the past … I rarely have exactly the same ingredients in the fridge …
- Eerste keer dit jaar. #graseraf nixxeinleuven.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/eer… https://t.co/CTrg7UkJSC 2 days ago
- Nieuwe cambio’s in leuven nixxeinleuven.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/nie… https://t.co/gspNDn8TFb 5 days ago
- zopas brutaal de weg afgesneden op fietspad door vrachtwagen faq sanitair K begaultlaan leuven. Onprofessioneel !! 5 days ago
- Weekend-klusje : keuken verven. @Zondag laag 2 nixxeinleuven.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/wee… https://t.co/2n3Wb6i9Q2 1 week ago
- Geen commentaar nixxeinleuven.wordpress.com/2017/03/16/gee… https://t.co/zxtLlGUrin 1 week ago